Old Man and the See

Old Man and the See

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Where Have all the Bibiana Medkova's Gone


I could use a truly appropriate bitch fest right now. Complete with champagne, polaroid film, a wig or seven, sunglasses, canes, fur after fur, and all the favors of the most decadent of evenings. At the helm of this project would be number one cunt glory B. Only she and I can truly put in the grunt work of a proper bitch fest. I do love her and miss her and wish to honor her amazingly hellcatish persona. Upstate New York has taken her and the deathly hollows of the southwest have imprisoned myself. I would be wearing good sir Pontius as my stole. More than likely he would hold a Ruby in his mouth. If this is at all ringing true please respond.

1 comment:

  1. you were so weird when you came back from Russia.

    would love to see the pontius ruby stole, however pharaohs are buried with their most sumptuous possessions.

    ReplyDelete