Old Man and the See

Old Man and the See

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sisters to Daniel


There are certain people to which I owe an undying gratitude. It will take a long time to mention all of them but lets start with three who truly exemplify beauty, poise, and grace. They are my sisters and every day apart from them I die a little. To honor them I have written a Haiku which is obviously the most powerful from of poetry (No none of that new haiku b.s.).

MEGS und EM und STEF
My Sisters, My Friends, My Loves
No World Without Them


4 comments:

  1. Daniel, we all love you too... I miss you greatly and think about you often...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chauncey recently told me "I don't do haikus." But i think she'd do this one. I love you bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xoxo emmers

    ReplyDelete
  3. also...not to be a total girl...but don't we maybe have more flattering pictures of said beloved sisters....megs looks divine however the other 2/3's of your world need a little help! tee hee love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we look gansta'... But other than that fact, I do agree with Ems...

    ReplyDelete