Old Man and the See

Old Man and the See

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

An Oakland Whodunit Part 2

Where we left off in our tale we had found ourselves a broken public telephone. A very disheartening sight I must say because it was needed to call an important contact on the case of the missing cat face. Upon further inspection it seemed that the phone only needed to be pieced back together to become operational again. Luckily I keep gold duct tape in back pack for just such an emergency. So with the tele up and running I called the only one who could give me any information on the subject.


Pontius's Oakland Relative:


Nontius.

According to the street wise Nontius our missing feline was last seen on East 23rd enjoying a quiet afternoon dominos game with the boys (as Shakes the cat usually did). Forgive my late mention of his name but now you know. It is alleged he left the game around 5:15 to catch a nice dusk nap (as Shakes the cat usually did). I then went to the area to search for any signs be they big or be they small.

I Looked Up:




Very Helpful Sign.



End Part 2



1 comment: