Old Man and the See

Old Man and the See

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Whats Love Got To Do With It?

And what does that word mean anyway? My interpretation of that word is completely different that the other 6,692,030,277+ people in the world. Look up the definition of the word and see if thats how you feel. Do love and sex have to be tied together or can people separate the two? We all know separation of Church and State doesn't really exist so who is gonna separate Love and Sex? These ideas just pop into my head and they must be brought up. Aren't you all thinking the same thing or am I in the minority? Can I really have my sex and eat it too?

2 comments:

  1. your words.. your images... they hit me like an incredible lovers heartbeat making me travel through the beautiful past reminding me that what once was is now a part of me forever and thank fucken god for that... you are beautiful... your kisses are beautiful... i miss you

    ReplyDelete